New Ruffler- Fits Several Low Shank Models
Works with most all low shank sewing machines that sew in center needle position.
- 100% Brand New and High Quality Fashion and home items.
- The ruffles are very easy to make with the ruffler.
- There are 4 settings on the Ruffle Foot: Star, 12, 6, and 1. These represent how many stitches between each pleat or ruffle. The star gives you a straight stitch so that you don’t have to remove the foot in the middle of a project just to sew a straight seam.
- The knob changes how deep the pleat or ruffle is. For smaller pleats, tighten it. For larger pleats, loosen it. You can also adjust the pleats by varying the stitch length on your sewing machine.
- Use them as a fashion accent on blouses and dresses, as as border for sheer curtains, or as a flounce for bedspreads, skirts, etc
- Instructions included.
- Fits many sewing machines: Alphasew, Brother, Consew, Elna, Husqvarna, Janome (New Home), Jaguar, Juki, Mammylock, Melco, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Poem, Rex, Riccar, Simplicity, Singer, Toyota, Viking, White, Yamata
- Below is the known Models it fits.
Fits Singer Models:
Fits Brother Models: